Thanks so much to Elizabeth Anne for nominating me for the Liebster award! I am completely new to this “nomination thing”, so it took me awhile before I actually realized what it was Lol! So first, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given.
- Give an extra 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees your own questions.
- List the rules in your post.
- Inform your nominees of their nomination.
Next, here are the questions that were asked:
Q: What is your favorite side hobby?
A: My favorite side hobby would have to be singing, or anything that involves music!
Q: Who is one person you look up to the most?
A: Jesus! He is the one person everybody should look up to! ; D
Q: Do you like to journal?
A: I used to have a bullet journal, but I don’t like the way it turned out so I will probably start a new one LOL! (In shorter words, yes, I like to journal.)
Q: What is your favorite memory?
A: This is a tough one. I think my favorite memory would have to be the day I arrived in Florida for a family vacation! It was SO much fun!!!
Q: What is your favorite book?
A: The bible! Lol ; D It’s the best book of all!
Q: Introvert or Extrovert?
A: I guess you could say I am an extrovert. I like talking to new people, (Or even just talking actually… I talk alot.)
Q: Do you have many pictures in you room?
A: I do not have many pictures actually, but I am working on making a “photo album”, wall!
Q: Would you rather take pictures, or be in them?
A: I would definitely rather take them. I LOVE photography!!!
Q: How long have you been blogging?
A: I have actually only been blogging since June! So almost 2 months.
Q: If you could change your name, what would it be?
A: Just like Elizabeth Anne said when she was nominated, I actually really love my name! I feel like it just describes, well, ME! But if I did change it, I really like the name Jordan, or something like that.
Now, here are 10 facts about me!
- I have a dog named Tank.
- I love collecting things! Such as stickers, charms, photos, etc.
- I play ukulele, and I sing.
- I am homeschooled.
- I love to decorate!
- My favorite food is Tostito’s pizza rolls. #YUM
- I love to organize, but am TERRIBLE at staying organized!
- I love dark chocolate….(*drooling*)
- I love being outdoors. ( I’m actually on my back patio as I’m writing this!)
- My birthday is April 22.
Next up, here are the questions for my nominees:
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Do you have a theme for your bedroom? If so, what is it?
- How long have you been a blogger?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- Is your bedroom organized?
- When was your last vacation? Where did you go?
- Do you have any pets? What are their names?
- What is the most thrilling, craziest, most adrenaline rushing thing you have ever done?
- What is your favorite, go-to outfit? Describe it!
- What was one of your proudest moments you remember?
- How many friends do you have?
- What are 2 of your favorite colors?
Here is the moment you’ve all been waiting for…. here are my nominees!!!
Thank you for checking out my latest post! I hope you enjoyed, and have fun my fellow nominees! I can’t wait to see your posts! And just so you know, if you see any changes around here, it’s because I’m trying to style my blog different ways, to see what I like best. ; D See ya later!